A mostly-fresh start


I finally got the GMail Loader working on OS X, and started import my old UMR related email into my gmail account for archival. The sent mail from my UMR account took about 2 hours last night. Today, I ran the inbox from my ACM account. 36MB of email took 11 hours to upload, and another hour or so to label and archive in GMail. This is partially because of my shitty upload speed, and partially because it sends one email every 2 seconds to reduce load on the smtp server. 8000 email, one every 2 seconds, this takes a while. I think I’ll hold off on upload my old UMR inbox until tomorrow.